Consider This Program with Joe Clark, CFP and Jamie Burton.
In this segment we will cover:
Description: 10% of us die….the other 90% fade away. It is likely your estate planning documents have the same challenges that mine did. What should you consider, and what are we doing about it at the Financial Enhancement Group? Find out on Consider This Program. Call 800-928-4001 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your complimentary Next Steps meeting today.
Incapacitation is part of our reality, and you can plan for it. Incapacitation is part of our reality, and you can plan for it. – The Financial Enhancement Group (yourlifeafterwork.com)
Schedule your complimentary Next Steps meeting today!