Consider This Program with Daren Hardesty and Grant Soliven, AIF.
In this segment we will cover:
Many people go into investing with an idea of how much they are going to make, but what happens when there is a drawdown in the market and you don’t have a plan to protect yourself? We will discuss diversification, volatility, drawdowns, and more on this episode!
1. Proper diversification
2. Volatility and drawdowns
3. Expectations from investments (especially as the investment landscapes change)
• “Drawdown Protection” Consider This Program with Joe Clark, CFP and Adam Harter, CFA Drawdown Protection – Thttps://yourlifeafterwork.com/drawdown-protection
• “Preparing for Volatility” Consider This Program with Joe Clark, CFP and Grant Soliven, AIF. Preparing For Volatility – Episode 1077 – Thttps://yourlifeafterwork.com/preparing-for-volatility-episode-1077
• “Knowing the differences between Risk and Volatility” article by Joe Clark, CFP Knowing the Differences Between Risk and Volatility – https://yourlifeafterwork.com/knowing-the-differences-between-risk-and-volatility-2
• “How A Portfolio Manager Handles Volatile Markets” article from Andrew Thrasher, CMT How A Portfolio Manager Handles Volatile Markets – https://yourlifeafterwork.com/how-a-portfolio-manager-handles-volatile-markets
Schedule your complimentary Next Steps meeting today!