Consider This Program with Aaron Rheaume, CKA, and Grant Soliven, AIF.
In this segment we will cover:
Coming to the end of your working career can be both exciting and terrifying. How are you going to replace your standard of living without a paycheck? Have you really saved enough to retire? Find out the 7 reassuring signs your retirement is on track on Consider This Program. Schedule your complimentary Next Steps meeting today! www.yourlifeafterwork.com 800-928-4001.
1. No Budget insight
2. Not managing Debt
3. Investment Allocation doesn’t match your goals
4. Didn’t factor in health care.
5. Tax preparing only
6. Old or no Estate Plan
7. How will you spend your time?
• “Why you need a retirement budget”, article by Joe Clark, CFP Why You Need A Retirement Budget – The Financial Enhancement Group https://yourlifeafterwork.com/why-you-need-a-retirement-budget
• “Paying off Debt vs Saving” episode of Consider This Program Paying Off Debt vs Saving – Episode 1081 – The Financial Enhancement Group https://yourlifeafterwork.com/paying-off-debt-vs-saving-episode-1081
Schedule your complimentary Next Steps meeting today!