WHO WE ARE
Are you pursuing excellence in everything you do? Do you thrive in building new relationships and supporting your team while adjusting to new conditions? Would you like to be part of a supportive team? Financial Enhancement Group takes pride in serving others following our five Core Values of Caring, Committed, Collaborative, Driven, and Adaptable. We have offices in Anderson, Brownsburg, Indianapolis, Lafayette, and Rensselaer Indiana as well as Marietta and Woodstock Georgia.
Our mission at Financial Enhancement Group is to take care of people who don’t want to worry about their money so they don’t make inefficient financial decisions that can lead to frustration and devastation. If you have a relentless, burning desire to succeed and share our vision, then we would love to hear from you!
Join Our Passionate Team – Make A Difference
Is Marketing your passion? Are you seeking a collaborative and flexible work environment that values your unique skills and expertise? Look no further! We are searching for an exceptional communicator, dedicated to coordinating the distribution of content. Someone to coordinate the flow of information and disseminate it according to our marketing strategy; develop fresh ideas, deliver, edit and optimize marketing materials. Create brochures, booklets, and other collateral for internal and external use. To identify, develop and execute campaigns for key media contacts and families.
Marketing Coordination and Research
- Coordination of collaborative content development calendar with advisory team.
- Drive improvement of communication efficiencies within the company. Ensure that messaging is supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- Adapt easily and provide support to the marketing department.
- Identify, develop, and execute campaigns for key media contacts and families. Commit to regularly research media coverage and industry trends.
- Compose action provoking copy to support our current families and prospective families. Distribute content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email, or direct mail.
- Coordinate and deliver multi-step email campaigns. Develop direct-mail materials.
- Create brochures, booklets, and other collateral for internal and external use.
- Coordinate annual, semi-annual, and digital events.
- Work with event venues to ensure we put on world-class events, provide high touch point services to our families, a caring environment, and a memorable ambiance.
- US Work Authorization
- 18 years or older
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software
- Knowledge of digital marketing techniques and strategies
- This is a part-time position
HOW TO APPLY
Does the above decribe you? We'd love to hear from you!
Please submit your Resume with a brief description of why this position is a good fit for you to Vicky by Email: email@example.com