Host Joe Clark, CFP and Co-host Daren Hardesty
In this week’s episode, we will cover:
- The three phases of finance for a 401(k)
- What to consider when creating a trust
- Do you really need a business plan?
- What to know before selling your business
- Why you should consider creating a plan “B”
- “Leaving money behind the same way is not necessarily fair for everyone.” -Joe
- “Play chess, not checkers with the IRS.” -Joe
- “Do not use a premade trust.” -Joe
- “Clarifying intent will make life a lot easier.” -Joe
In This Episode:
- [ 5:25 ] The three phases of finance for a 401(k)
- [ 18:45 ] Is it necessary to have a trust?
- [ 32:05 ] Putting a business plan together
- [ 40:00 ] What professionals do I need to start a business?
- [ 47:25 ] What do you do when unexpected things happen in life?
- [ 59:55 ] What to do when you receive an unexpected amount of money
- Fierce Conversations: https://fierceinc.com/fierce-conversations/
- The Road Less Stupid: https://www.amazon.com/Road-Less-Stupid-Keith-Cunningham/dp/0984659269