WHO WE ARE:
Financial Enhancement Group, a growing wealth management firm, is seeking a Paraplanner to assist us in our mission of helping clients achieve their financial goals. This is your chance to play a key role in the future success of our fast-growing organization!
Our mission at Financial Enhancement Group is to take care of people who don’t want to worry about their money so they don’t make inefficient financial decisions that can lead to frustration and devastation. If you have a relentless, burning desire to succeed and share our vision, then we would love to hear from you!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
The purpose of the Paraplanner role is to serve as the primary preparation and support resource to multiple Financial Advisors on our team. This position provides a shared service and defined process used by all Paraplanners at various office locations. The Paraplanner role acts as an essential link between the Financial Advisors and internal support functions and is a consistent point of contact and resource for our client base (families). We truly care about our team and view our families as an extension of our own personal family. If this is the type of firm you’re looking for, you have found it!
- Prepare for all family meetings, including paperwork preparation, and presentation materials as well as follow up on post-meeting action items.
- Attend meetings with the Advisor, typing meeting notes, documenting portfolio review and assisting the Advisor with obtaining signatures on applications.
- Prepare and deliver correspondence and other client communication.
- Responsible for compiling, entering and regularly auditing all CRM-related data and tasks.
- Assist Financial Advisors with several important elements of data gathering/summarizing to complete the financial planning process.
- Responsible for full functionality and manipulation of software, reporting, and technology applications.
- Additional administrative duties such as greeting clients, routing phone calls, filing, scanning, data entry, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- College degree in business administration, finance or related field preferred or two years related experience or training.
- Proven experience working in client support or relationship management, within the financial services industry a plus.
- Attention to detail, organized and highly developed analytical skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize, self-manage and proactively solve problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong technology skills with Microsoft Office products & Advanced typing skills.
- Highly professional communication and speaking skills required.
- Ability to travel occasionally to alternative office for meetings/training.
WHAT YOU NEED:
We offer a benefits package including 401K after 1 year, a supportive and professional environment, a salary commensurate with your experience and an opportunity for professional development. We are an equal opportunity employer.
HOW TO APPLY